David W. Gibbons
tel: 604 336 9012
David is a litigator who acts for clients in a wide range of commercial, business and civil disputes. His experience includes real estate litigation, corporate and commercial disputes, professional negligence claims, fiduciary disputes, contract matters, commercial lease litigation and judgement enforcement proceedings.
David has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia, as well as courts in other provinces and various administrative tribunals. He has also represented clients in both domestic and international arbitral proceedings.
Before joining his partners at Bojm, Funt & Gibbons LLP in 2018, David worked for a number of years at the Vancouver offices of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP and then at Lawson Lundell LLP.
*Practicing through the David W. Gibbons Law Corporation
- British Columbia Annual Practice, Researcher
- Provincial Court Small Claims Handbook (CLE-BC), Co-Author
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Law Courts Inn, Member
- CBA-BC Freedom of Information & Privacy Law, Former Executive Member
- CBA-BC Civil Litigation – Vancouver, Former Executive Member
- University of Saskatchewan (J.D., 2011)
- University of British Columbia (B.A., 2006)